Free Screenings September through December
- Free 20 minute handwriting assessment
- Free 20 minute infant, toddler and preschooler assessments; includes parent interview and play observations
- Call for more information or to make a reservation. Space is limited.
Mom and Child Play Groups
- For infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.Call for more information.
Meditation and Mindfulness Class, Tai Chi Class for Young Adults
- Fridays, 7:15pm - 8:00pm & Saturdays, 3:30pm - 4:30pm. Call for information or to make a reservation. Space is limited.
Future Horizons Autism Conference, Sep. 30, 2016, Towson, MD. More info here
Neurobiology of Stress Management, More info here
We provide specialty pediatric occupational therapy services to both children with atypical and typical neurodevelopment; including children who fall on the autism spectrum, children with sensory processing disorders, and children with any type of neurological condition or syndrome such as Downs' Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, and other congenital disorders. Other neurological conditions in children that may be treated by our licensed occupational therapists include hemi-plegia, cerebral palsy, open or closed head trauma, and conditions that relate to sensory deprivation such as post institutionalized syndrome. We also address and treat other neurological conditions related to learning and challenging behaviors, such as ADD/ADHD, handwriting challenges and both fine and gross motor difficulties.
A Place Where Children Discover What's Possible
Slide into the NEW School year with Prepared handwriting skills!
Free 20 minute handwriting assessments offer for only October and November months!!
Flash news for infant, toddler and Preschoolers:
Free 30 minute screenings for the month of October and November ONLY!!
Call to make an appointment with Rita
* Young Adult Mindfulness Meditation Groups are forming soon.
Call for information.
* Social Groups
* Handwriting Groups
Severna Park Business Center
836 Ritchie Highway, Suite 6
Severna Park, MD 21146
(Behind Severna Park Bowling)
Welcome to Therapy Solutions for Children, a pediatric outpatient 'occupational therapy' clinic providing state of the art OT services for children of all ages, and with varying types of abilities and disabilities.